Day 1; Mombasa/Diani – Tsavo East
Depart from your hotel in the early morning[7.30 am-mombasa and Diani AT 6.00 AM] and drive along the Mombasa-Nairobi road/highway have a stop over at Kilimanjaro curio shop to visit the wash rooms before entering the tsav park to the Bachuma gate of Tsavo East National park arriving at around 10.30 am. Enter the via the Bachuma gate and embark on your first game drive in search of Elephants, lions- the man eaters of Tsavo, Buffalos, Cheetahs, Giraffe, Antelopes, etc. Visit Elephants drinking at the Voi Safari Lodge water hole, the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season. There after proceed to Voi safari lodge/Voi Wildlife Lodge,or Ashnil Aruba lodge for lunch at around 1 pm depending on how excellent the game drive shall be.After lunch rest in the rooms or just free walk within the lodge taking photos or go to the swimming pool and relax until 3.30 where your guide with take you to the restaurant for a hot coffee or tea to warm up your body ready for the evening game drive which starts at 4.00pm
Afternoon game drive will continue until 6 pm official time then back to the lodge[Ashnil,voi safari lodge or VOI WILDLIFE LODGE. for dinner and over nights.
Day 2; Tsavo East – Mombasa
Early morning game drive around 6.30 am till 8.30 am then back to the lodge for main breakfast. . After breakfast ;depart from your lodge and proceed for the mid morning game drive in this vast national park in search of the big five. Later drive to lion hill restaurant for lunch. There after drive back to Mombasa arriving in the afternoon.
NOTE—THE LUNCH IN THE DAY 2 WILL DEPEND ON CLIENTS INTEREST AND IS EXTRA.
Price Depends on Level Of Accommodation AND NUMBER OF CLIENTS IN THE SAFARI VAN AS PRIVATE SAFARI ATTRACTS HIGH PRICE COMPARED TO MIXED SAFARI.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English, French or Germany speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Tips for driver or guide
- Drinks ie beer ,cigarettes,soft drinks.
- Items of a personal nature ie Tooth brush ,Tooth paste ,mosquito repellence incase need arises
- Masai village dancing with the masai.